The steps to go through a BioSig-ID™ enrollment, are as follows:
- Launch the enrollment process for BioSig-ID™ to get to this screen
- Select the device that will be used
- Click the `Next` button to proceed
- Read and confirm the step-by-step guide
- Draw the first four character/number password for BioSig-ID™
- Click the `Next` button to continue
- The first password is always accepted and now it is important to draw it again as close as possible
IMPORTANT: It is natural to fail the next step if you are having a difficult time to draw the same characters again close enough to your first password. Try using the `Restart` button otherwise to start fresh and draw something else. For example, use an `X` or `7` instead of a `0` as lines are easier than circular motions for some users. Another option is to draw smaller and/or slower. Everything you draw will be used to verify, so if you already know that something went wrong use the `Clear` button to redo the step you are at. Touchpad users might want to consider using both hands to allow more control in drawing while holding down the `left` button.
- After you are finished drawing it a second time click the `Next` button to continue
- To get a proper biometric profile you just have to draw it a third time
- After you are finished click the `Next` button to continue
- This last step will lock everything in place with a final validation of BioSig-ID™
- Draw the password you created one final time and click the `Validate` button to continue
This ends the process and you are now presented with a button to return back to the system you started in before the BioSig-ID™ enrollment.