PC - Changing your Mouse Pointer Speed
Open Mouse Properties by clicking the Start Button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type mouse, and then click Mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab, and then do any of the following:
- To change the speed at which the mouse pointer moves, under Motion, move the Select a pointer speed slider toward Slow or Fast.
- To make the pointer work more accurately when you're moving the mouse slowly, under Motion, select the Enhance pointer precision check box.
- Click OK.
MAC - Changing your Mouse Pointer Speed
How to change the scroll direction, right-click, and tracking speed of your mouse on a Mac
- Click the Apple icon in the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click on Mouse in the System Preferences window.
- Click on Point & Click.
- Drag the Tracking Speed slider left or right to increase or decrease the speed at which your mouse pointer moves across the screen.